DS1 was a piece of vegemite toast he swipped from me, then purree apple, pear and custards (he was about 5 1/2 months I think)
DS2 was peach, he lunged at a peach I was eating and copped a face full its stil 1 of his fav foods, then he did finger foods, never liked anything in a spoon- funny cause now he loves baby food being fed to him ( thanks MIL)
DD is getting humoured, she screams when everybody is eating but is only 4 mths, I feed her EBM on a spoon, 3-5 spoons and shes happy
Looks like she'll be having pumpkin tonight ... feeding herself though fromthe slop I put on her tray... see how she goes. we did the BLS with DD#2 too.
DD was rice cereal which she hated so we did BLS but she had no real interest in food until 7-8months, so it's not especially important to start at 6 months on the dot.
DS, for some reason I doubted myself and made him rice cereal too...then I remembered how crap it tasted and went to BLS again. I think it was toast and par cooked carrot to start.
Bookmarks