I think I'll just wait until she's ready then..the way the lady put it was like you have to get rid of the bottle RIGHT NOW or you're going to wreck her teeth
I don't see how having a bottle before bed is any different to having a cup of milk before bedUnless they were actually taking it to bed with them, which she isn't. At least for the moment I know she is going to bed with a full-ish tummy, and isn't filling up on milk rather than dinner, or filling up on dinner then not drinking much milk.





Unless they were actually taking it to bed with them, which she isn't. At least for the moment I know she is going to bed with a full-ish tummy, and isn't filling up on milk rather than dinner, or filling up on dinner then not drinking much milk.
Reply With Quote
Bookmarks