Thanks everyone for your helpful information and suggestions. Here's what we're doing now ... worked last night and tonight. I have given her the bottle back (is this ok??) and she drinks it while she has her stories. When her stories are finished, she lies down and finishes it off while I sit quietly beside her bed. Then when she is finished she hands over the bottle, I brush her teeth, she has a drink of water out of her sippy cup (that stays in her room overnight), I kiss her and cuddle her and then out I go. She has winge for a few minutes and that's it!! YAY!! So let's hope this continues to work. Thanks again for all your help. Is it ok for her to be sucking on a bottle still or will that affect how her teeth grow?

Also, how much milk should she be drinking in a 24 hour period?

Also, does it have to be normal milk or can it be low fat/trim (as that is what the rest of the family drinks).

THANKS!!