I personally also found that the double pump wasn't going to be a good investment, as I have to massage the puppies to get the milk flowing, and I find much more comes in if I press the boobie in a bit from the side / top / underneath to massage the different ducts as we go. As you hold the pump onto the front, I need the other hand to do this - so I can't do two sides simultaneously.

But some women obviously find it works well! But maybe see if you can try a double out before buying it - as they're pretty exxy, and if a single would be just as good, you might as well save your pennies.

Keep spare cups and bags at work - I've had to go out more than once to find a pharmacist which stocks them because I've forgotten to pack them, and it's just a huge nuissance, as not many places have them (and I work right in the middle of Melbourne CBD - can't imagine what would happen if I was in the burbs or industrial area or rural...) and it's just not worth the stress. So I just keep spares here all the time. Also spares of breast pads, paper towells, and a cloth nappy for big spills.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum ... can't think of anything else.