Thanks barb and jellybean I never really needed to be part of aba in the past. DP is fantastic and I know will support me no matter what but I struggle to think how he will cope while I go through the ups and downs of early feeding. Ex dh was terrible everyday he would say just put dd on a bottle and it was having his step sister for tips that helped the most plus I had friends I saw regularly who breast fed. Now they are done with having babies and bfing and we all work and things now.
Jellybean with the other 2 I used to leak constantly before they were born but never really tried expressing how do you store small amounts of milk/colostrum in the last few months?
I spoke with the midwife on my first visit and she was being hopeful that provided bubs is full term that maybe everything will kick into gear quicker this time. DS was 5 weeks early and in SCN so feeding was limited until he was able to.
I think I will just have to reeducate myself like I did with dd. and stop panicking lol.
With work I ideally am hoping that I can take enough time off that bubs can have a little bit of solids and a bottle of expressed milk in the time that I have gone but it all depends on the hours I return to work.
Thanks again for the replies!