Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help?

Quote Originally Posted by cmarfol View Post
    a few hours later expressed 80mls from 1 boobie
    WOAH!!! You go woman - Mooooo!

Oh hun, big huge

I only just found this thread, I am so sorry you have been having such a tough time. I was on Motilium to get a reasonable supply with DD and still needed some top ups, I was on 60-80mg a day which is more than the standard 3 tabs, but you can go higher than that, from what I have seen it is a lot more effective than Maxalon.
    You are doing a fabulous job, and it sounds as though your supply is already on it's way up again
    Take care and if you need to chat you know where to find me stuck on the couch atm xxoo

sas- hahaha i no!!
    dan- he sleeps in his bassinet from when he goes to sleep for the night (10:30ish) then we co-sleep from 3am until we get up for the day and he has open bar then...but he would rather snuggle and snooze than feed...
    beema- motillium is no good for me, apparently it reacts with the anti-d's so maxalon it is...
    i hope my supply is heading up! my boobies are getting a work out, sometimes i swear DS is close to ripping my nipples off!

Sounds very promising!
    I hope things are turning around

oh hun your poor mr c....
    P was really slow putting the weight on too, and I was advised to feed around 3hourly through the day to help him gain weight. Once he gets used to having a good feed from you, he'll get more efficient and your bbs will know about it. It's taken P 2months to gain 1kg! he just keeps growing in length. He too dropped from 25th to less than 3rd percentile for weight, but is now steady on the 3rd... C will work it out
    If C is really sleepy, I second the cold washers to wake him up. It seems mean, but we subjected P to it whilst we were in hospital... we eventually had to use an ice cube and that didn't even work! One day he slept for 12hrs without a feed, and no-one could wake him up...
    Lucky for me though, supply isn't an issue (I can express 150ml each side with a hand pump if he doesn't feed for a while) although I think the clinic nurses thought I did
    Good luck and message me if you want to talk xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12