Thread: keep maternity bras from last time?

? have to consult the road map on my stomach...

Default keep maternity bras from last time?

In a frenzy of domesticity I'm cleaning out my wardrobe and culling anything I haven't worn since before I had DS1... but I've hit a wall at the maternity bras... I have various sizes from last time and this time I am bigger than then at this point in time. Am I likely to go back down a couple of cup sizes over the coming months and then after we eventually wean? I fed DS1 for 12 months and hope to do the same with DS2. He's currently 9 weeks old and my boobs seem to have settled down ... what do you think? Keep them or chuck?

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

I would keep them just in case!!! Only because you would hate to chuck them and in 6 - 8 months time need to buy more in sizes you chucked out!

Once you finish BF then cull them all, bras dont take up much space in a drawer!

I would keep them. I've kept all of mine, unfortunately I am now bigger breasted this time round, so doubt I'll be able to use them, but you never know. It's good to know they're in the drawer JIC.

I'd definitely keep them. I've gone through three different sizes in my maternity bras. My poor boobies are still shrinking and the bras I wore in DD's first few months could now fit four of my boobs in one cup!

? have to consult the road map on my stomach...

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    My poor boobies are still shrinking and the bras I wore in DD's first few months could now fit four of my boobs in one cup!
    O dear God, please let that be the case for me! I was never exactly small, but at 153cm tall with these massive things I look and feel like they're just right out there! And as for the floppy tummy thanks to DS2 stretching me further than I would have thought possible... I'm just hoping to one day be able to wear my clothes again and feel like they sit properly! Meanwhile the bras are going in a plastic tub in the top of the wardrobe - thanks ladies

No worries hon! I hope and pray your boobies shrink like mine did too then! I'd happily exchange them if you're interested as I actually miss my old boobs. Boy did I take them for granted *sigh*