Thread: We need a rental THIS WEEKEND!

Default We need a rental THIS WEEKEND!

Hi guys

My DP and I need to get out of our place NOW. We bought a puppy, and the co-owner (he owns half the place) has decided he is going to make our lives hell because we did not "consult" him. Does ANYBODY know of anyone that has a rental property available in the Logan or Northern Gold Coast areas??? Money is not an issue, we have it all ready to go, and we are completely genuine. We have 2 children, 2 snakes in cages, a fishtank of fish and a small pomeranian puppy who is no trouble at all.

HELP HELP HELP!

fark hun .. thats a bummer !! there are heaps of places out at ipswich ! we just go a brand new one in a brand new estate 4 bedder with the lot $310 a wk ... pets OK .. plenty of houses left .... but its too far for you sorry hope you get one soon xx

hi hun, sorry to hear you landlord doesnt allow dogs check out realestate.com.au

I know the housenext to and across from us are both free, we're in a new estate... 4br, dlurg, ensuite etc less than $320 a week... we're good neighbours! Honest pmsl. bit far though lol

If you get super stuck we have spare rooms at our house darl. Good luck, just ring agents and ask what they have available? Good luck!!

Try and discuss it with your owner first. Ask him if he'd be interested in a Pet Bond. Explain you didn't think that there would be a problem, and you would like to continue to rent if there is a a way you can come to an agreement you would be happy to discuss it. If not then look, but really there is no way they can throw you out unless there was a "no pets" clause in your lease.

Sorry Cai, I think you misunderstand.

Jake half owns this place, and DP half owns the place. We all live here (Jake, DP, myself, DSD and DS), and have been having problems with him for a while. He is in the process of buying DP's half of the property, but now that we have purchased a puppy he has gone foul and threatened things like poisoning the dog, throwing parties whilst we have the kids here etc. We understand we didn't consult him, but we have a managerie of pets and didn't feel he would make much difference.

Thank you Lea and Leash, but as you mentioned, way too far. DP's job is based in Oxenford so a drive from Ipswich or Caboolture is just a tad unjustifiable lol

I'm calling everywhere, it being a long weekend makes is super dooper extra hard to do much. I'm perservering, just hoping by chance someone has a rental sitting there empty lol fat chance, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

ETA:Amy you're an absolute sweetie! We have alot of [email protected] though and storage is expensive. I totally appreciate it though, it's people like you that make life so wonderful!

There is a storage king in Helensvale (Near my work and home) and living in Pac Pines is super close to Oxenford so just keep that in the back of your mind if you get desperate, or we can dog sit until you find a place hehe the joys of having my dad as my landlord haha only downside is my step brother comes with the friggen house package ggrrr dont even get me started but yes, keep that in the back of your mind my dear!! Hope it all gets cleared up!