I dont have an overhang Ferrals, i am heavier than i was before my c/s, so i dont know what it would be back at 'normal weight, but i assume it wouldnt be worse!

Everyone is different though.
I would imagine that as you are tiny anyway and havent put on much weight at all, you will go back to what was normal for you, other than a scar.

I waxed before i had mine as i wasnt planning a c/s - no problems with infection at all

THere are risks with everything, try not to stress about them, they have to tell you about it all thou - Afterwards i was on a normal bed straight away, i had pain twinges when getting up quickly, but had no problems looking after MJ, putting her down or picking her up - bending was fine too - only thing i avoided was carrying and hanging the washing... You are fit and active, so hopefully you will bounce back quickly
xx