Freya... Just wanted to know if you ended up with a csection?
I'm almost at term for baby number 4. I have had 3 natural vaginal births. No drugs, no stitches and hardly any Dr intervention. This pregnancy has been quite difficult. I have low fluid, baby is breech and always has been since 20 week scan. I had an unsuccessful ecv last Wednesday. Although I am and the drs are happy to support a vaginal breech birth IF I go spontaneously, baby has other complications with his kidneys and also his growth has declined, so if I need baby out quick, they won't induce me because they...and we...are nervous that he is already compromised and we don't want him coming out flat, so a section is our other choice. I won't know til my next growth scan on Wednesday what the outcome will be, but I need to prepare myself.
So... What happens? How long does it take? What's recovery like? Especially with a lot of kids. My girls are 6,4&2... My littlest one still wants me all the time. I'm wondering how I might manage. I've got my mum and dad around and they will help out as much as I need, but I'm reluctant to rely on anyone for lengthy periods.
If I do need a section, I'll be getting my tubes done at the same time.
Bookmarks