thread: Five days post c/s and feeling unwell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Jul 2009
    2,109

    Nic, if you are worried please ring the hospy. I felt very unwell after my Cs when I wasn't taking enough fluids.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Jan 2009
    pakenham, victoria
    3,660

    oh hunny no. im so sorry you're feeling cruddy
    i hope you feel better soon xxx

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Jul 2010
    Canberra
    1,788

    I'm so sorry you're feeling crook E. Wish I had some advice to offer - just have big hugs and am hoping you feel better ASAP.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Feb 2009
    3,407

    Thanks everyone...

    Have had a bit to eat and a fibre drink so will give it an hour or so and see how I'm feeling.

    Feeding is still quite painful so I don't think that is helping either.

    Will keep you updated xo