Ah the feeling...

At 37 weeks when I had a routine us ordered by my ob, I discovered my bub had turned head up...To my disbelief, I asked the radiographer to retest again and again just to make sure that bulge that I had been experiencing at the top of my belly was actually my DD head!

As my Ob was on hols the next week I returned for a check up and was told I was booked in for the Thursday...That day was Tuesday, Wednesday was Anzac day...I was scard stiff...I didnt listen to that part of the classes very well nor did they go in to too much detail...

I found a great book chapter online all about CS which outlined exactly what happened and how... I was well prepared in the short notice.

I had a great team when i had my Cs and recovered quickly...but the tube ordeal afterwards was rediculous my mum has these lovely pics of bub after birth with me near the bed with a catheda haning out oh how charming that will be to look back on...

The part that sucked was not having her be in with me in the beginning which made it so much more surreal...we had trouble latching on but successfully bf into toddlerhood!

Whilst Natural was not an option for me I have a healthy bub and as she was breech she also had hip displaysia...something i believe was picked up at birth cos the doctors were ready.

Im not too frtustrated about not going down the vb path and have no idea what will happen for future bubs to be...who can predict what the babys inside want to do!