thread: How much say did you have in your scheduled c/s date?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Oct 2008
    1,572

    I refused to book a date mainly cause I didn't want to have a csection. However as it got closer and I realised I was going to have to have one, I sussed out when they do the sections, picked a date I liked (12-1-12) and then insisted it get done that day. I know it was a bit cheeky but I had to work around when xh had the kids, mum was off work, my bf having her kids looked after etc. so yeah, you can move them around a bit.


    Sent from an iThing so will be short and shiny cause I hate the keyboard.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Jan 2007
    7,197

    I was trying for a vbac and they tried to get me to book in at 8 days over, which was totally convenient for them! I pushed quite a bit as I didn't want a c/s and ended up going 14 days over and having an elective on a Saturday morning which was a bit unheard of. I would think that shifting the date one day here or there to suit you is totally fine and the babysitting issue is definitely something to consider. It can't hurt to speak to him at your next app xoxoxo