Thread: i am having a c/section

Default i am having a c/section

i posted a while ago about my wishes to have a c/section as i have suffered for years with haemorroids and have had surgery twice which was unsuccessful. so i was awaiting my next visit to by OB to ask if he would let me have an elective c/section for this reason. i just couldnt bear the thought of pushing a baby out in my condition!! too much damage already without making it worse!!

so anyway, he agreed, and i am SO relieved!! i will be meeting my bub on 7th October (cant believe it will be so soon!!!)

Linda

Melinda Guest

Tha's great Linda! Not long to go!

That's excellent. Not long now!

I'm so glad to hear that everything worked out the way you wanted. Not long to wait now - how exciting for you!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Congrats Linda! As I mentioned in your earlier post, I have been lucky enough not to have experienced your problem before, but it sounds absolutely awful for you. If you would have been extra apprehensive about the pain from the haemorroids in labour, it probably would have been a tricky, long labour if you didn't go down the caesar path because you probably would be holding back to avoid pain.

Looking forward to hearing your announcement in early October!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Whoohoooo...the final countdown...thats great!

Jo

That's great Linda. I had a caesar (not planned) last month and I was recovered the next day. Didn't need pain killers for long and was 100% in no time.

Debbie Lee Guest

That's fantastic, Linda! How cool is it that you already know your baby's birthday?? Congratulations!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

That's so wonderful Linda, am so glad that you don't have to worry about that now

Linda - The time has flown only seems like a little while ago you were asking everyones advice and now it`s nearly time for your little one to be born.

Good Luck

WOW Linda, that is soon. You must be so excited!!!! =D>

Wow, what great news for you Linda! How exciting, not long to go now at all!!