thread: More questions...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Oct 2008
    brisbane australia
    840

    mine went straight to special care as he had such low blood sugar. I saw him after 4 hours on the ward but daddy went with him from theatre to SCN and stayed with him. I did get to see him and kiss his forehead before he was taken away. Not ideal but if bub does need to go to SCN just be prepared for a little bit of a wait. Sometimes it can be a little difficult getting bub out depending on position etc so they might not be able to let you assist with delivery (I have worked in theatre) so go in with the mindset that assisting with delivery would be a bonus but its not a guarantee. Everything else should not be a problem at all.Hope everything goes smoothly and your experience is wonderful.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Sep 2008
    1,350

    When you girls talk about skin on skin, do you mean they don't wrap the baby and you pull your gown away ?

    I would love to see the babies coming out .