Thread: Tugging feeling.. bladder?

Question Tugging feeling.. bladder?

Hi Guys,
    Just wondering if anyone can assist...
    At 29 weeks preg... nearly 13 months after emerg ceaser.. I am finding that when standing up and particularly in the kitchen when I am shifting alot on my feet I am getting a tugging feeling on what feels like my bladder. Its short, sharp and has a slight pain behind it.
    My midwife asked if I was getting this and at the time I had only had it a couple of times but since then its been happening quiet frequently... I cant get into see them till Thursday so thought I would see if the wonderful BB collective might be able to shed some light
    Is this a stretching/growing pain thats putting some sort of stress on my scar?? I am just concerned since the midwife had mentioned it.

Thanks in advance for any experiences or semi professional advice

Cheers
    kirst
    xoxo

Hi Kirstie I can't say I have had the tugging on my bladder but I have had the sharp pain in my abdomin around the scar esspecially when standing up, I figured it was just stretching and I don't get it as much anymore. I hope it's nothing too worrying!

Thanks Tiff
    Are you going to go VBAC?? Or go another ceaser electivly????
    I am soooo in 2 minds about it..... one hand I really want a "natural" birth but then all the restrictions around it like I cant shower or have an active labour as such really get me down a bit..... then the possibility of complications cause of the previous ceaser..... and its like I should have done this once before already!! :P

I better hurry up and make up my mind!!

It's been a bit weird this pregnancy, in my first trimester I was fine knowing that If I deliver at the hospital with my ob it would have to be another C as it will be my 3rd but then I had a surge of emotion in the second tri and started thinking about VBA2C's and changing ob's etc, I talked it over with dh and friends etc and decided in the end I was happy with having another C and I really didn't want to change ob's or hospitals. I know it's not an easy decission, there's so many factors that come into it including fear but in the end it's your decission so don't let anyone convince you one way or the other good luck hun