Thread: Waxing/Shaving how far

Default Waxing/Shaving how far

Hi

I am booked in for a c section next Tuesday and i wanted to know how far i needed to get waxed from the bikini line. I got waxed today about 1.5cm under the line...is this enough???

I think it depends on how high your bikini line is.
    They did my cut just above the pubic bone.

even if it isn't enoough they will shave you

Good Luck

for me the skin down there is so thin atm I can't wax or even shave without it ripping!! so I've gone for a clipper trim and they'll shave for the op, I can't see anything anyway I've had 2 C/S (this will be my 3rd) and I have 2 scars one is above the pubic bone in that crease and the other is below the pubic bone really low but less noticable. Wonder which line they'll choose this time

LOL I wondered the same thing going in for my 3rd c/s. I was thinking I should have just had a zipper installed 3 very neat lines are now down there

LOL Nic did they make a new line? my ob this time round said in jest he could choose a line since there was 2, actually he was suprised there was 2 lines.. I guess I'll find out on thursday I just hope the over hang isn't too bad this time HA HA!

My incision was much lower than I expected it to be - it was midway down my pubic hair level. When the nurse was shaving me in preparation for my c/s she told me that she hoped I didn't mind, but that she liked to take more hair off than most other midwives. I hadn't attended to my pubes in months so I told her I was happy to have the whole lot off lol