Oh, BG, I had AF come back at 8 weeks precisely. Yes, I was just as annoyed, couldn't have been that clockwork while TTC!!! But then it went MIA for 4 months, back with a vengance now but as unreliable as ever. It's hard to know if its 'back to normal' or if its because of the bfing or what!
Rach, I know what you mean, I wasn't sure if my mum just had a fuzzy brain, I just figured being her 3rd plus my bro was in hospital for a while with respiratory complications it probably wasn't the first thing on her mind But maybe dilation has a part in it? I always wondered anyway. Thanks everyone
Leash - i think i've decided it's not AF - no where near heavy enough. was talking to someone yesterday about how much DD is feeding and we both, at much the same time, came to the conclusion the feeding frenzy might be causing my uterus to contract down more and bleed a bit. i do NOT want AF yet so i refuse to believe that's what it is!!
not that bf is going to be a contraceptive of any sort for us seeing she sleeps anywhere from 5 to 8 hours overnight already...
I had an emergeny c/s no labour. I hardly bled at all for the first 2 days and I thought woohoo I bought all these maternity pads for nothing, but then it started and kept going for 6 weeks. I also passed a clot at about 6 weeks and it stopped altogther soon after.
Bookmarks