thread: When was your scar no longer red anymore?? And what will it look like when I'm pg?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Feb 2008
    1,163

    I can't see mine either! I just tried to have a look, but nope, can't see it!

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Feb 2007
    Ma hoos
    1,062

    Can't remember how long it took, but mine pretty much faded away completely, was just a very thin & faint line. But with being pg again, it's gone back to being pink, which my OB says is normal during pg (just like other things like moles can darken).

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Jul 2006
    In The Land Of Wonderful...
    1,751

    Mine is a thin white line (despite being a very bad c/s & major infection afterwards) but Luke is almost 12yrs so can't really remember when it went from pink to white... sorry

    It hasn't seemed to have changed at all this pregnancy - although being almost 23 weeks along, I have to look in the mirror now to see it at all

    The only odd thing I have encountered (that hasn't been as issue until I got pregnant & grew) was some ingrown hairs along the bottom of the scar.
    Not painful at all but definately lumps I could feel.

    That happened when I was about 12 weeks, but haven't had any for a while now.
    Maybe a random thing for just me and nothing to do with your original question, but its the only thing I've noticed to be a little weird with the scar & this pregnancy.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Add Jakabella on Facebook

    Nov 2007
    in Love!
    2,586

    Mine has gone and is now just a thin shinny line - I has never been raised at all from about 6 months onwards. I cant even feel where mine was!

    I do wonder what it will feel and look like when Im pg again!

    Kate