Thanks again for the replies. I know what you are saying about going for a cheaper option with the pram but this time I am being really fussy with what I want out of a pram. Last time we spent about $500 (or my mum did as our present) on a pram and we were quite happy with it, but then got a stroller and found it much easier for going to the shops etc, we only use the bigger pram when we go for walks now.
My daughter will be 3.5 when the baby gets here and I was just going to buy a nice double stroller but with a newborn in one side and a bigger child in the other side they are quite hard to push and not good for my back. I have fallen in love with a pram, the city select with 2 seats as it has everything I want - seats can face any way, it fits through all standard doors, shopping checkouts and it is easy to push and fairly light to get in and out of the car. It is on special at baby bunting at the moment for $999 but I can't afford to get it right now. I never thought I would even consider spending so much on a pram but I really love this one!
Bookmarks