Thread: CC rebate question

Default CC rebate question

Sorry - another silly question, but I got a govt payment today which I am assuming is the CC rebate thingy. This is only my second payment so I'm not really familiar with it all.
    I am assuming this is for the October - December quarter? Or the one before?
    TIA to anyone who may be able to shed some light for me

did ya get a $900 payment if so its the rudd money thingo I'm not sure we got it and I was like huh whats this then found out cause we get tax ben B I was entiltled

Shalou Guest

I'm thinking the same thing. The CCR was paid a little while back at the end of January or early Feb I think we received ours but we got our Rudd bonus of $900 today.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalou View Post
    I'm thinking the same thing. The CCR was paid a little while back at the end of January or early Feb I think we received ours but we got our Rudd bonus of $900 today.
    it's possible it's your dec quarter payment as it's processed over a three month period

if you get ftbb and you were due ftb today you may have gotten some Krudd money on top of ftb

you'll get a letter in a few days to explain

I think the Rudd money was coming to some people this week. You should get it.
    Your shout for coffee next!!

Thank you for the replies!
    You are all right, it must be from good old Ruddy. Thanks, PM You have just bought us a stroller, LOL! (And a coffee, Chris )
    How dopey am I? I hadn't even realised it was definitely happening - I thought it was still in the proposal stage. Shows how well-informed I am.

Shalou Guest

Hi, it sounds like we might be paid on the same day and similar schedule. Our CCR is due to be paid again at the end of April. Usually you receive 50% of your out of pocket expenses automatically from Centrelink every 13 weeks but some childcare centres take longer to get their paperwork in than others. We normally receive ours approx 3 weeks after the 13 week CCR period has finished. Keep your eye out for your CCR in April sometime