Thread: CL site down

Default CL site down

has anyone else been able t get on to their CL login in the last few days. i have been tryin for like 4 days and cant get in.

Partner has after several tries.
    Friends on facebook are complaining no end about how crap their site is.

CL are moving a lot more services online, unless they do some serious upgrading to their server they're going to be perpetually offline.

I've not been having any problems at all - think it must just be really busy at the moment.

We've had no problems, I've logged on twice the past two days, both got through first try. Shel logged on and got it first try. Might just be busy? Do CL have a designated weekly 'downtime'? Maybe thats the problem?

there are definitely hours of operation for self service/online services

as has been mentioned LOTS of extra services are being moved to online services (net or phone) - all newstart customers are now able to "lodge" their fortnightly forms online rather than attending the office. everything has "slowed" since this was introduced mid may. July 1 seen a whole new bunch of enquiries - FTB customers wanting their advances or to notify that they won't be lodging tax returns, disability/age/carer pensioners are eligible for different advances now, on top of the "normal" traffic. both phone (call centre) and online services have been stretched to breaking point - the call network took over 130000 calls on July 1 alone - probably 3 times the normal daily volume

i guess after all that waffle, i should get to the point - this time of year is the peak demand for centrelink services - and there will be times (unfortunately quite a few) where people simply can't get through. sucks big time. esp when people have been trying to get through online services (as you have been) and then call to have their issues dealt with, and spend five or more minutes complaining about online services - in that five minutes, a consultant could have dealt with two more people! i agree there needs to be some work done on the online services (and this weekend, there is a major upgrade so unlikely anyone will get online even during normal operating hours) - if you have feedback i'd send it on the net rather than tying people up on the phones at the moment if you can kwim?

having said all that - i just decided to test and got straight into my file...

Who logs onto CL websites at 4pm on a Saturday anyway

the people that haven't been able to log on all week lol