Thread: When do CL sent out group certificates?

Default deleted

deleted

Last edited by deletedit; August 8th, 2016 at 04:11 PM.

You should have got it by now...

but last time I heard there was a big flashing thing on your record saying "It's Rumpled Elf...lets give her the poos for a little while longer..."

Ach - I bet BG comes in with a much more rational explanation.

ok, this is my understanding
    you won't get a payment summary for dsp as it's not taxable and therefore isn't automatically issued.
    given the jacking around that has gone on, i would call up and ask someone ever so sweetly (dripping with sarcasm cos this whole thing has been ridiculous - stupid computers) to reissue you your payment summaries and could they please give you the numbers so you can do your etax asap

it shoudl ahve been issued out by mid july at the latest

Hmmm, I haven't received anything for my family tax benefit payments either. I was starting to wonder if you could maybe access it online. But I'm guessing it's going to require a call to CL.

no payment summary for ftb babe

ftb is a tax rebate that is paid fortnightly - your annual entitlement can't be finalised til all your other tax issues are completed - nothing to wait for as ftb doesn't go on your tax return!

deleted
    Last edited by deletedit; August 8th, 2016 at 04:11 PM.

the backpay makes sense hun

when you're on ppp/newstart and he is either on no payment or a similar one, your income is YOUR income, his is his. it is treated as such. so your income threshold before you are impacted is your $62 or whatever it is, and every dollar after that impacts you
    when he is on DSP, because he is deemed to have a lower earning capacity, income earned by either of you becomes JOINT income. so if you earned $500, $250 would be deemed yours, $250 his, so you would lose less of your payment (does that make sense?)

deleted
    Last edited by deletedit; August 8th, 2016 at 04:12 PM.

deleted
    Last edited by deletedit; August 8th, 2016 at 04:12 PM.