thread: When posting things to CSA

Add ~clover~ on Facebook

Sep 2007
    travelling

Question When posting things to CSA

I'm needing to prove some payments to CSA. To prove I paid them, not DH.

First, would I need to send my bank statement with the details highlighted? She did suggest the high lighting. Or can I do a search of transactions through my online banking, showing the transactions in question only, and send that to them, so they don't need 2 months worth of my statements?

If I can do it that way, is it acceptable to print screen the payments made, the details of one of the payments (with both senders & recipients account details) & send/email it that way? A statement won't have the account details that I can show with my online banking. Just that a payment for that amount was made. Not who it was too I don't think.

And finally, do I need the name of the person investigating to email or post to? Or will it get to the right person as long as I include my Centrelink reference number? (Don't know my CSA one)

Dec 2006
    In my own private paradise

it should be fine to send using your CRN - that's how fao links in to your file, so it's all on there that way

as to what you could send, you'd have to ask them to be sure - but, i'm assuming they would need a full bank statement rather than an edited one with just those transactions - they would probably want a proper bank issued statement that has the bank details and things - if you print it out, you can get a black marker and black out anything irrelevant for your own privacy

Dec 2007
    Hork-Bajir Valley

all I know is if you have your reference number you should be dealing with the one person. cause they have case managers so there is consistancy itms (unless they are unavaliable eg.. on the phone and when i called i had the option of leaving a msg for the case manager or seeing if the other person could help me, i got the other person to, and she then will give a report of our phone call to the case manager)

Add ~clover~ on Facebook

Sep 2007
    travelling

Ok, thanks BG. I don't think there's really anything to black out, its just the ordering of the statement, waiting for it to arrive etc.

Will do though. Might include the more detailed print ups from my online account too. Just so there's no questioning it.

Thanks TT40. She did say that it would get to her, but it was also nearly 6pm there & I didn't have the chance to find out. She wanted to go home