Thread: After 16+ mths - FF thinks I have ovulated! Please look at my chart!

Question After 16+ mths - FF thinks I have ovulated! Please look at my chart!

I am trying not to get too excited/hopeful... but according to FF I may have ovulated recently!!!

For those not familiar with my story, check my sig

I am currently on CD 32 (although since I don't get AF the start date is arbitrary), I had a big temp increase on CD 29, and even if I adjust that temp lower, it still says I O'd on CD 28.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/18309d

Also I didn't get any EWCM - does anyone else O without EWCM?
    Last edited by Mrs P; November 6th, 2007 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Added chart link

O is definatley possible I would think. It is kind of hard with your spiky temps... Although.... I would say have you been doing anything differently... changed room temp, drinking, been sick etc... cause that can throw out your temps...
    But, saying that, I do O without EWCM, but mine definately goes very watery. Did you notice any change in your CM at all?
    I would see what your temps do over the next few days and if they stay up around that higher level assuming all other things remain the same then I would assume O.
    Maybe those herbs are working... You might get AF soon.
    xo

Nothing different except I had a few champers at a dinner on Sat night, that is the night after the highest temp though, so it may not have had an effect.
    I really hope this is it!!! Trying not to get too hopeful though... My acupuncturist/herbalist has me on 4 different weekly treatments, to try and replicate a normal cycle, so currently I'm in my supposed AF week (and no herbs this week) - so I'll have to take in my chart on Friday and see what he thinks.
    So temps should stay up for a few days post O? And then fall with AF arriving?

With a dotted cover line it is still very possible that O is still yet to occur. I would continue to check your CM and other fertility signs so you don't miss the egg if it is still to come.

Best of luck

It appears as tho you may have ovulated on CD28. Remember that it isn't single temperatures that matter, but the overall trend of your temperatures. So I would keep temping for another week or so, just to make sure your temps stay up there! Good luck!

Temp dropped today so I think I was too hopeful too soon. D*mn it. Who would have thought it would be SO hard to get a period. This is really getting ridiculous and I can't stand it. Just got back from visiting a friend's new baby, born yesterday. Nothing like rubbing salt in the wounds (even if the wounds are known to all). Argh.