Thread: another call to chart stalkers...

Default another call to chart stalkers...

am I holding on to a hope that just doesn't exist? We dtd the day after coverline, but day I had O pains, but DH couldn't finish IYKWIM. So I know my chances are almost non existant, but lately my LP has been like 9 days max, pre cyst they were always 14. I'm having symptoms, but unsure whether I am willing them or not...? Should I just give up all hope?

looking at your chart you got a +ve OPK the day after your coverline as well which I think is strange, is it possible that you O'd on cycle day 67? FF isn't always 100% correct.

true, It's possible. It's always possible....Hmm, something else to think about.

did you take your temp on CD68 or did you forget? You could have possibly O'd on CD 67 but it could have been CD 65 cause of your significant temp rise...
    Your temps are WAY above the coverline so anything could be possible.. is there any chance any swimmers could have made their way up or none at all cause DH didnt finish?

I guess there is always a chance *L* Dh's swimmers are mighty strong, as evidenced by Jess's existance. And we had the pantry collapse that day at 5am. We jumped out of bed thinking someone had broken in, then spent 2hrs cleaning the mess so I wasn't able to take my temp that day....

Temp took a dive again today, I'm guessing I'm out hey? Cervix is still very high and still only creamy CM.... But guessing AF is on her broom headed my way right?

clare076 Guest

Hi, Looking at your chart, I am sorry to say I think AF is on her way. Fingers crossed though your temps jump again tomorrow and you get a BFP.

Af arrived at lunchtime. I was at Lollypops playland with the kids and I had that achy period feeling, went to loo and hey, the witch found me. But kinda a relief after 3 months of no visit no anything.... Just glad to know I have my 14 day LP back! I hated having only 9 days MAX (for a while, had me very worried!).

Hey Katkins, sorry AF arrived but honestly sweetie, I think it's better this way. I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I went through being pregnant with that cyst and then losing my baby.

Get that cyst sorted well and truly and then you can just relax and enjoy your prg!!

I'm watching your progress and can't wait until this is all over for you!

thanks Willow, I've been watching you too and I am sooo praying for you to get a BFP. I really hope it's soon....

Thanks sweetie, me too!

sorry to hear that AF showed up.