Thread: Any opinions on my chart appreciated!

Simplicity Guest

Default Any opinions on my chart appreciated!

Hi all,

I'm new here and this is our 2nd month of TTC. I am 9DPO today and hope this is our month as we BD'ed soooo much! I think my temps are looking pretty good, but I have no symptoms so any opinions would be appreciated.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/19b5b8

Thanks

Looks good so far!

It's a bit early to tell anything from it though.
    Last edited by SallyJ; May 16th, 2007 at 07:46 PM.

It certainly looks promising
    Last edited by Sharon19270; May 9th, 2007 at 10:08 PM. Reason: typed msg to wrong person

Hi Simplicity,

I am also on my second month of TTC and I think i'm at 8DPO. I only started taking my temps 8 days ago so I am yet to start a chart on fertility friend. I'm hoping I won't need to.

From the little understanding I have about charting, it seems on track for you. I noticed you mentioned you still had EWCM after you O'd, do you still have that?

I seem to be getting every sign of PG, but am unsure if I am creating it.....

Good luck, for us. I'm with you all the way.

paradise lost Guest

Looks pretty good to me!

I note your cervix was low a couple a days ago. I was always told the cervix would be high soft and closed when you were PG and mine was but not until 3 WEEKS after my BFP. Just in case you're using CP as an indicator of pregnancy rather than just of O.

So exciting

Hana

Simplicity Guest

Thanks girls - I know it's still a bit early to tell anything but I appreciate your positive comments as I really want to test and am trying to keep my spirits up.

Georgi - I've just had creamy CM since O, not EWCM unfortunately. I hope your symptoms are true PG symptoms - it's so unfair our bodies can play tricks on us sometimes. TWW really sux!

Thanks Hoobley. I just try to note anything I notice on my chart. I read on FF that CP isn't a good indicator of PG but good to know that you had high soft CP after BFP.

I think I will try testing on Saturday at 12DPO if things are still looking good.

I have had the same type of CM as you. I actually think I am only 9DPO today. I have only been temping for nearly two weeks so not totally sure. I was planing to test on Sunday, but I really should wait. Good luck for you for tomorrow,

Simplicity Guest

Thanks girls.

Good luck with testing tomorrow Georgi.

I tested this morning (12 DPO) and got a BFN. My temp went down a bit again today but I usually have some spotting by now but this month I've had light brown CM for a few days and now its almost white again so I'm hoping it's something to do with implantation and I'm still in with a chance.

Sorry to hear about your BFN. I got one this morning too. I am only 11DPO so still in with a chance too. My temp is still up today (thankfully), but my symptoms are slowly diminishing. So I think i'm out of the race.

for you. Keep me informed.

Simplicity Guest

I got a BFP this morning!!!!

Good luck to everyone else TTC!

Oh my gosh....... That's fantastic, congratulations.

I got a BFN this morning and also been having some brownish CM. AF is due any minute.

I'll let you know how I go. Im not feeling positive though so I'm glad it happened for you. That's awsome.

Simplicity Guest

Sorry about your BFN Georgi. I had brownish CM for a few days - hope AF stays away and you get a BFP soon too!

Hey Simplicity,
    The brownish CM you had, was it at the time AF was due or was it implantation bleed at 7 - 10 days?
    It's been going all day for me, but not sure what's going on, I've never had AF like this before.

Congrats Simplicity - wishing you a H&H pregnancy.

Good luck Georgi - its not over yet - brown CM is good if its not normal.
    T.

paradise lost Guest

WOOHOOOOO!!!!! COngrats Simplicity i had a feelin about you girl!

Good luck Georgi - got my fingers crossed for you

H

Simplicity Guest

Thanks again girls!

Georgi - I usually get spotting for about 3 days before AF, this time it was about 5-6 days before so I guess implantation but the good sign for me was that it stopped a few days before AF was due. I have light brown CM again today but hopefully that is normal.

Hi girls.... AF arrived yesterday.. BOO HOO

hi simplicity, congrat's wishing you a healthy pregnancy
    i am hoping for a bfp as well as i have checked your chart and mine is very similar
    i am currently 7dpo and feel nothing yet. when did you start feeling pregnant???

georgie, you will get there, wishing you lots of baby dust wishing you all the best xx