Thread: BD when O'ing?

Default BD when O'ing?

Just got a small question on charts..

I have had a look at peoples charts that are found on the successful charts sticky, and also in their signature and there are a few things that are the same and that is BD'ing on the day you O.

Is there a reason for not BDing on O or is it just cause you arent up to it? I started TTC last cycle, about halfway through with not really knowing much! This cycle I have started to chart and am trying real hard to make this the month and want to do everything correctly!

Cheers

The main reason you may notice people not BD on o day is perhaps they are trying to sway for a girl as the male sperm are the fastest but the female live the longest. You have better chances of pregnancy if you do BD on o - actually before, on and after o! I believe it's recommended to BD every second day to give the sperm a chance to build up but i've fallen pg twice now first try and we BD'd everyday!

Ahhh I didnt think of gender swaying! Well DP thinks we will have a boy anyway because boys were born first on his side of the family.

Well I am planning to BD everyday once af has left! And if that doesnt work, then I will try the every second day. LOL DP wont know what hit him :P

We didn't BD the day I Oed this time cos we thought I already had!! Otherwise we usually try to.