Thread: Calling all experts

Default Calling all experts

Hi ladies,

I have been taking a break from fertility treatment and have PCOS. Once we stopped the tratment I went on to have an 80day cycle. I have still been charting because I am really interested in what is going on with my body. Well for the first time I got a natural AF and I got my first ever EWCM so I was a little excited (I know not much of a life if I get excited over that lol) but I never used to get this with Clomid. When I used to be on treatment and I O'd I would always have a big spike on my chart but this month I got a coverline but my temp is still really low and went down this morning. I am now starting to doubt myself if I have O'd or not. Can someone please have a look at my chart and tell me their opinions.

TIA.

Last edited by ktgirl; March 22nd, 2007 at 10:03 AM.

Hi Ktgirl

I'm not an expert but your chart is looking quite good. Your CM matches FF's coverline and it isn't unusual for your temps to drop below the coverline a couple of times during your luteal phase. I think FF will allow your temps to drop below the coverline 3 times during the luteal phase before it takes away your coverline.

If you have a look at my chart, you'll see that there isnt much temp different between by follicular phase and my luteal phase either - only about 0.2 - 0.3 of a degree.

Looking good ....

Thanks for that I guess I was just doubting myself because I never O by myself so I keep thinking is it actually O or not I just over analyze these things lol.

Good luck to you this month as well.

Hi Ktgirl
    your chart looks normal, i do believe that you ovulated as there is an obvious increase and natural EWCM .

good luck.