Thread: Calling charting pros, can you look at my chart? When do YOU think I o'd?

Default Calling charting pros, can you look at my chart? When do YOU think I o'd?

Ok Ladies, I originally 'thought' I o'd on CD28, then as time went on and my temps went up I though maybe I might of o'd on CD31 but fertility friend seems to think I o'd on CD33, which is just not possible!

What are your thoughts? This is only my 2nd month charting, but I think either CD28 or CD31...

22f270 Ovulation Charts

Thankyou!

DD,
    I'm no pro but i'm going for CD31, the shift on CD28 doesn't seem enough. But what were your hcg levels the other day with your BT??? mmmm....*looking in TTC thread*....38 at 8DPO sounds pretty high though!!! So maybe you did O on CD28 or maybe you are having twins!!
    Sorry, not much help, just going by your chart i'd still say CD31, but taking into account your BT results, i just don't know!!

If you judge on the the CM... then you have to say CD26/27... with implantation on CD31 hence the second shift (triphasic chart). Where does FF put the coverline if you take out the override?
    But I dont know............

ETA - Oh a rethink.. that would make it a very early implantation??? hmm.... sorry I have not been a lot of help...

I'd go with CD27/28, except the post-O rise isn't very high if that was the case.

If we take implanation as the spotting on CD37, that would make O back at like CD30/31 where you have it now.

Your light blue message on your ticker was so feint I barely saw it. Congrats!

id say cd 26/27 as well. Ive never had huge rises with either pg, my charts tend to look similar to yours. though I get implantation temp drops.

congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by rufalina View Post
    Where does FF put the coverline if you take out the override?
    FF says I o'd on CD33, which is just impossible, because I had a BT on CD39 and my HCG was 38.

Quote Originally Posted by oscaroscar View Post
    Your light blue message on your ticker was so feint I barely saw it. Congrats!
    It is meant to be light only the curious cats will read it! I am just being a little cautious and not formally announcing yet, after my MC last month.

Last cycle my temp rise post o went straight up, it was very clear! I was pregnant and had a MC.

Hmm, my first thought was CD28, I might stick with it. That would have made me 11DPO when I had my BT with a HCG of 38, which is good.

Thankyou for the congrats ladies .