Thread: Can I be confident?

Default Can I be confident?

Ok, how confident do you think I can be that ovulation has in fact occured? My ticker is a link to my chart, and I just realised that I have completely run out of time to try to organise a day 21 progesterone test. I guess I'm looking for some reassurance here, as ovulation has been such a tricky thing for me, that I'm finding it hard to believe that I actually have!

What do you think?

ETA: oops! My ticker wasn't a link to my chart at first, but it is now.

BW
    Last edited by butterfly_warrior; May 5th, 2007 at 10:24 PM. Reason: oops!

clare076 Guest

Going by your temps I would say you can be pretty confident. Looks to me like you have had a clear sustained thermal shift and with the fertile CM I think it is probably an accurate O date.

All the best

Thanks, Clare. I guess (particularly with this morning's temp) that the sustained temperature rise is hard to deny, but we went through so much to try to get me to ovulate last year that it's hard to believe it was something as simple as taking 10 tiny little tablets. A state of disbelief, if you will, but if other people can see it too, then I guess I can stop worrying a little and sit back and wait for AF so we can start the FET cycle.

BW

I have to agree with clare, it def. looks like you have O'd

Hi BW
    I would agree with the others and ovulation definitely happened when you expected it.

Good luck honey - I keep checking in on you and have my fingers crossed for you.
    Tess.