Thread: Can I Get A Lil Help?

Default Can I Get A Lil Help?

Hi ladies - I know there's alot of ladies that are here that know alot more about charting than I do. I was just wondering if anyone could take a look at my chart and tell me what they think? (My chart is in my sig)
    I'm not sure if I O'ed either yesterday or today and have entered the TWW, or if I've still gotta wait.. Charting is getting difficult for me! LOL!

I've had no EWCM, only two days of watery CM, though it's been very creamy with little bits of watery (sorry for the TMI)

Any help would be great I've had a couple people say that they think that I've O'ed on CD11/12, so anyone else with suggestions would be great

Hey LJ - I tend to agree that you probably ovulated around day 12.
    You had a pretty good temp rise that day and it went on even further
    the day after - so if you get at least 3 high temps i think you can say
    around day 12 - see what FF says
    Best of luck LJ

LJ it's very difficult to tell - looks like you've O'd CD12 but need to see another temp at least to be sure... Good luck!

Peach Guest

Hi LizJessie .. I am only new at this myself .. but I would definatly say you are in the TWW now. BUT Why not have a little more BD *just in case* .. can't hurt can it!

for you!!

Thanks ladies! I must be CD14/CD15 instead, counting the 2 days of spotting before my actual flow of red (sorry for the TMI)

AnnaBelle - Thanks, should I wait and see if FF puts in a coverline for me?
    SallyJ - Hopefully tomorrows temp will tell me - so sorry your AF arrived. I wish you didn't have to go
    Jen - Thanks for the Babydust! I think I might see if I can get one more case of BDing in Mackenze is so very cute too btw
    Last edited by ElleJay; March 14th, 2008 at 12:23 AM.

Hey LJ. Just wanted to say that I think your chart is looking very impressive indeed. That's one hell of a rise in temp. I also note that there was a dip at 6DPO - very encouraging sign to have when it's then followed by such a rise. I had a dip on 6 & 7 DPO and it was this bubs I'm carrying right now. I don't want to get your hopes up but I'm thinking it's looking very good for you this cycle. When are you going to test?

Hi LJ

I agree with satya - you chart is looking excellent!!!
    Best of luck hun!

LOOks to me like you have an implant dip and implant spotting and your chart has gone triphasic!!!! you are SO utd.

I AGREE - when are you doing a HPT????

wow LJ! looking good hun crossing my fingers for you xx