Thread: Can Pre-O temps affect O?

Default Can Pre-O temps affect O?

Hi There,

Just wondering if your pre O temps have anything to do with O?

This cycle so far my temps have been all over the show and im not sure as to why. Can this affect ovulation? my last 3 cycles seem to be ok, mostly low until O, but this cycle i can't seem to work out a pattern so far, so basically im asking weather my pre O temps will affet a successful ovualtion?

Here is my link for you to check it out:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/131f03

You may find that the whacky high temps could prevent you from getting coverlines because they confuse the software. I'd suggest discarding the really odd ones and seeing what happens. You can always put them back in after you have your CLs to see what happens.

Good luck.

Lisa

I have had some out of whack ones due to illness, and also to who knows what, replie on your other sign, add notes to your chart and then you can changed them back if you need to, or even override the chart as at the end of the day its only a computer programme telling us when we O!

Good Luck Michelle

Yes i was thinking about changing the really whacky ones, but i did not want to just incase there was a reason i was having these whacky temps, so i guess the temps you have before O, will have know affect on the ovulation itself?

Well technically they can, because if they are TOO whacky, there will not be a clear and sustained thermal shift which means that you haven't in fact O'd.

You don't need to change the whacky temps, just discard them. They still remain and are still visible so you can see if you need to replace them later.

Lisa