Thread: Can some PLEASE help!

Exclamation Can someone PLEASE help!

Hi all,

I have a weird chart. Being my first month at charting I am really confused!!! The first few days are AF and I had a temp for about a week as I had the flu.
    My cycles are between 24-28 days so I was expecting to O on Saturday. My temps were high Fri and Sat but the OPK's were saying negative. Then my temps dropped but then I got EWCM. DTD Friday thru to Monday night and possibly tonight....but I don't know how many days past O I would be ???

Can someone check out my chart and give me any ideas???

I would say that you are getting ready to O now. All of the signs are saying that you could see the start of your thermal shift tomorrow.

Remember that EWCM doesn't say that you ARE o'ing. EWCM is fertile mucus that allows the tadpoles free passage to lay in wait for the egg. Your thermal shift is the only indicator of O other than bloodwork or pregnancy.

I'd say to keep bding until such time as you see a clear and sustained thermal shift which should also see FF give you your crosshairs.

Lisa

Thanks Lisa but Still I am so confused (my Year 12 slogan was "I don't get it") ROFL

We DTD Sunday night, so with the EWCM yesterday (although I didn't notice it until night) the swimmers can still get through? I thought if its not EWCM when you DTD they don't get through?? So if they are waiting in other CM can they still get through? (sh*t, I am confusing myself so wonder what I am doing to you girls) LOL

Don't you worry I made sure DH is aware we are DTD tonight after last nights little episode of being 'too tired'.

Take a look at the charts on FF. Although EWCM is the "optimal" CM for conception there are plenty of charts where ladies had little or no EWCM.

And EWCM isn't a sure sign that you have ovulated either. Your thermal shift is the only sign and you clearly haven't had that yet. What I see in your chart is a couple of days of fertile CM and a temp drop which could well be the indicator that your O is just a day or so away.

Until you have absolutely NO EWCM and your temps have made that clear shift to a higher range, you should always consider yourself fertile and bd.
    Once your temps have risen and your CM is sticky (or creamy), then you are safe to have a rest.

Lisa

Does O pain come into consideration? I had mild O pains Friday - Monday, then heavier pains for about 8 hours yesterday. Now that has stopped.

Will just have to DTD a few more times this week

O pains, like every other O symptom can occur without you necessarily O'ing. The follicles can expand, the ovary can get tender but it still hasn't got a terrific amount to do with ACTUAL ovulation.

Your chart doesn't show anything at this stage which would say that you HAVE o'd. The dip this morning could be a good sign though, but only if you have a temp rise tomorrow and only then if your temp stays up or continues to rise.

Lisa

I agree with Lisa (MuminTas) Bella
    I think you may have thermal shift (O) tomorrow.
    My EWCM dries up very quickly after I O so I know then that I have but some women are different. I also thought, before I started charting that given I had a 26-28 day cycle I would O about d13 or 14 but charting showed me it was much later.

Until you have a few months charted, what you are doing now which is BDing often, is the way to go. Strangely enough I learnt that I didn't feel like doing the deed when I was close to O'ing. No wonder it took me so long to concieve!

goodluck

Thanks girls,

Well hopefully I have a temp dip tomorow. I can 'feel' wetness still and will go check soon, but its definately not dry CM that is for sure!

Worded DH up LOL

Kar, even though you Oed later, did AF still show up 28-29 days??

Bella1, it's not a dip you're hoping to see, it's a rise. Doesn't have to be a big rise but does need to be sustained and stay in a range above (even if only slightly) your pre-O temps.

Lisa

oh yeah, a rise is what I meant!!!

Belle,
    I hope you get that thermal shift tomorrow

You may find that you have a shorter LP, I also have a shorter LP. For eg; if I O on CD 18, AF is due on CD 29.

I get EWCM for a few days before O (My chart is linked to my ticker if you would like a look). So it does look like you are going to O soon (hopefully have already!!).

I'll be checking your chart tomorrow (as well as lisa's )

Tanya

Hi everyone!

Thanks Tan. Well I had a high temp this morning of 36.54 - check out my chart. I guess will just have to tell DH we have to keep trying till the end of the weekend LOL. Having a rest tonight though

Personally, I'd be bding tonight and then see what your temp does tomorrow, if it stays up you could give it a rest. Many of the pg charts on FF have bding on the day of O and the day after so I'd be jumping his bones tonight just to be sure.

If your temps stay up, then it is reasonably safe to say that you O'd and I think you'll see your crosshairs with probably your O date today or yesterday, depending upon how FF interprets things.

Lisa

We can't tonight!! DH is driving to Albury and back from Albury in 1 day for work so I just KNOW he won't be up for it tonight!! I am sure there is enough of those little swimmers in there from last night LOL so hopefully they might get through or just have to wait until tomorrow night!

Thanks HEAPS Lisa