Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can Someone Look at my Chart???

~Belinda~ Guest

Default Can Someone Look at my Chart???

I am 8DPO and have sore BB, slight nausea and AF like cramps down below. I am very tired and just don't feel myself.

I would love you chart stalkers out there to look at my chart (as it's my first month charting) and tell me what you think?

Thanks so much

your chart looks great Bindy!!! good luck!

~Belinda~ Guest

You think I could be PG? I just feel strange! But my chart indicates a triphasic shift?

The third shift isn't late enought to indicate a triphassic chart... But your chart looks fabbo!! Not long to wait now... fingers crossed.

Tanya

~Belinda~ Guest

Tanya sorry I don't understand. What do you mean a third shift isn't late enough?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Bindy~ View Post
    But my chart indicates a triphasic shift?
    The triphassic shift you speak of is too early, I think it needs to be after 7dpo.

Tanya

~Belinda~ Guest

Oh I totally understand! Thanks so much Tanya duh, here's hoping!

clare076 Guest

"usually' triphasic charts (third temo rise) occur around 7-10DPO because that is when the average person experiances implantation, however you may be one of the many non - average women that implant at 5DPO. Because you are new to charting it is quite difficult to say, but with the other symptoms you are experiancing as well as the spotting at 7DPO it is looking good. I will be stalking you over the next few days.

Good luck

~Belinda~ Guest

Thanks Clare, stalk away! Tonydayl in the TTC 1-6 months group has a faint BFP today and she is 11DPO, her chart is similar to mine. I am hoping I am PG!

~Belinda~ Guest

Chart not looking so good now a bit sad this morning

dont lose hope bindy it could be an implantation dip i know it's hard but dont stress just yet. i had dips at 6do and 11do and was pregnant, if someone could tell me how to put my chart for FF on here you can have a look!!

~Belinda~ Guest

Thanks AJP, I read it wrong as it was dark in the room. When I looked again, it was 36.8, not 36.4...morning eyes..I dunno girls, I'm a bit worried but hopefully my LC sticks arrive today and I can test tomorrow (they are the 10mui ones). Wish me luck for tomorrow. I think it may be early though. My AF are due on Saturday. I hope they stay away.

On the left hand side of FF AJP there is a tab right on the left hand side called "sharing". Click on that and go to "tickers". It shows you your charting web address. Copy and paste that into your signature section. Good luck, look forward to seeing it!
    Last edited by ~Belinda~; April 17th, 2007 at 07:05 AM.

aahhh i tried but it says that i've recorded a positive pregnancy so there's no web address!!!
    your chart still looks good!!! cant wait til tomorrow

*EDT* finally got it to work just took about 30mins!!!!!
    Last edited by Olive; April 17th, 2007 at 08:19 AM.

~Belinda~ Guest

Thanks AJP.

Anyone else out there that can comment on my chart?

xx

bindy i also think from memory that you can overlay your chart with someones on FF that resulted in a positive to give an idea on yours

Hi Guys,
    I have not posted in this thread B4 as I am in the TTC after miscarriage but I have just started charting & am a bit like Bindy. Would like someone to have a look at it & tell me if it looks "normal" or not. I am 5 DPO adn like most people busting to know what is going on inside my lilttle tum, I know it is way too early to test & will do my best to wait until after AF due date. I do not know how to get all of the info from my chart on my sig but at least this may give some idea. Have only missed bding 4 days since 02.04 and they weren't days close to O. Sorry for th gory deatils

Thanks
    Herbie
    xx

~Belinda~ Guest

Thanks AJP will have a look.

Herbie, your chart looks pretty good to me but I'm no expert on it, I've had to ask other girls at BB about it. I wish you all the luck this month though!

looking good hun!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast