Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can someone plz look at my chart?

Question Can someone plz look at my chart?

Hi all,
    I'm new to charting. I posted in the conception part but thought I would try here because I think this is a better place to ask.
    I don't have many temps as I don't have a proper conception thermometer so I was researching for a while to see if I could use a normal digital one, which I have been using.
    Can anyone please take a bit of a guess to when I ovulated? FF hasn't told me probably because of the lack of temps.
    One thing to add - the first day I got EWCM it was thick and not clear but stretchy, 2nd day I got it it was the same but more of, and 3rd day it was less but more resembled egg whites as it was thin, clear and stretchy. I don't know if that makes any difference.
    My chart - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/176370

Thanks!

Hi, I don't know a lot about charting, but I think, when your mucus is at its 'strongest' (Doesn't break easy when stretched) you are at your most fertile. Looks like you have a good 'peak' temp there where it's up really high and then gone down heaps. When I look at other charts, that's usually a good sign of 'O'ing????

Good luck!!!

THIN CLEAR STRECTHY IS THE ULTIMATE - CM

i see you are also using a Maybe Baby - i did too and got preg first cycle.

you had ferning aswell whicg for me along with temp and cervical mucus - was a winner an only BD once when i had all 3 signs and WALA !

I hope you get a BFP soon - when are you due to test .....

clare076 Guest

I have just had a look at your chart, and your right because you haven't got the temps from CD1 through to CD13, I dont think FF will be able to give you an ovulation date this cycle, however I believe you ovulated on either CD14 or 15. You also had a temp drop at 8DPO (if you o'd when I think you did) which recovered on 9DPO. I am thinking possible implantation dip.

When are you going to test? What is your normal luteul phase?
    Girl go get a test (sorry I like POAS so encourage everyone lol)
    Last edited by clare076; December 12th, 2006 at 11:35 AM.

Clare - im with you there i am a POAS too ....

Thanks girls!
    I hope I O'd on CD15. Because if I O'd on the CD14 I doubt I would have caught the egg. What do you all think?
    This is my first cycle off the pill so I have no idea what my cycles are like or my normal luteul phase. I've never really checked for O before the BCP.
    Someone else told me that that looks like an implantation dip too so I hope so! But I took that temperature about an hour too early. Would that have affected it too much?
    I wish I could test now but I told my DP that I would test with him on the 20th of Dec....sooooo long to wait!
    I'm getting AF cramps though, although I've had cramps for a week or more now and other symptoms.

clare076 Guest

OMG the 20th of December!!! There is no way possible you can wait that long. OK very selfish of me but there's no way I can wait that long.
    I would be really surprised if you didn't ovulate on CD14/15 your temps are just so high at the moment, there is every chance you caught that eggie.

I really don't think by temping an hour early your temps would have dropped that much. Usually mine will be out by 0.1 of a dregree (36.6 instead of 36.7)

Goodluck
    Last edited by clare076; December 12th, 2006 at 04:45 PM.

if you havnt got AF by end of the weekend i think you should test hehehehe that would be like 15-16 days past Ov it probably would show up on a test by then..

Hehehe thanks. I'll see how long I can wait lol. My temp rised this morning YAY but it rose pretty high so I hope it's not just because I've got a temperature because I've been feeling really hot yesterday and today on my face.
    If anyone else has any ideas please post? hehe

I reckon you are pregs

Your temp will stay high then do a dip just before your period usually .. so if it stays high you are probably pregas..

When i was using the maybe baby - i had ferning to partial ferning
    the whole time after o'ing and wondered why and a few ladies said that it is sometimes a sign that tyou are pregnant -and i WAS hehehehehe do your maybe baby and see if you are still getting ferns because when you are preg your oestrogen levels tay high... so in my case i was still getting ferns because of that reason.

clare076 Guest

Yep I agree, I reckon your up the duff luv!
    Now all you need to do is go get a test and put yourself out of your misery (and us!)
    Honestly you would be roughly 14 DPO today, you will probably get a nice BFP if you are pregnant.

Do It Do It Do It Do It Do It Do It Do It .......

hehehe you both have now got me so excited! I so want to test. I've been trying to convince my DP to let me test but he won't say yes rrrrrr I could just test and he wouldn't know hehe but I'd feel so bad.
    Now I am just sooo excited!! If i get AF I'm going to be devastated ahhhh! I still have cramps. I hope they're not AF cramps. But cos of my temp rise I am seriously thinking that this is it!!!

HOW EXCITING - and remember if the dreaded Af arrives its ok - there is always next month.

Honestly - i did think i should do it with my DP too but i couldnt wait and i went and got one... I was so in denial when i got the line and then it was like 2 days before i was able to get Dp to let me test......(MEN. ! with him and we ended up doingabout 10 tests - silly i know but i was like NO WAY i had implanon and it was only out for 6 weeks before i concieved... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH HOW EXCITING FOR YOU ....

But honestly if you want to settle your own thoughts, go get a test ... then if you arnt you can deal with it - the wait killed me......

Im sending you sticky vibes i hope yo are going to come back really soon and tell us BFP (Big Fat Positive)

also remember even a faint line is a positive... GOD I AM GETTING HEAPS EXCITIED NOW HA!
    Last edited by meegm; December 13th, 2006 at 11:48 AM.

clare076 Guest

I don't know what else to say to convince you to test, but here goes

I always test, then if BFP tell DP that we are pregnant. I always think that he would be so disappointed if we did the test together and it was -ve. He then would see me upset and at least testing without him allows me to be over it by the time he gets home.

If you do a test and it's a BFP, you could wrap it up in a nice little box with Xmas paper and give it to him for an Xmas pressie. I am sure he would soon forget that you didn't do it with him.

GREAT IDEA CLARE

Are you convinced yet "The right kind of Wrong"

Hehe I think I'll discuss it with him if I don't get AF tomorrow. Or ask him tonight cos I am so hanging to test. I went shopping today and every chemist I saw I had to try not to run in and buy some tests! I'll just ask him and see what he says just to see how he'd react to it if I do test without him. If I do it without him he'll probably chuck a bit of a temper tantrum haha .
    But that is such a great idea! That'd be such a great Chrissie present or even Bday present because his birthday is on the 18th of December.
    I asked some other girls about my chart on another forum....they weren't helpful at all. They said that there's not enough info on there to say whether I'm pregnant or not. I'm going to keep thinking positive thoughts though .
    I'm Ashley by the way.

clare076 Guest

OK Ashley

Can you do something for me, on your chart fudge 6 temps for the 6 days prior to when you first started temping. Make sure they are somewhere in between the first and second temp, hopefully this will give you an ovulation date and a cover line. I know this is by no means accurate (or even close to it) but I just really want to see what happens with FF. You can go back and delete them afterwards.

For anyone else reading this, it is just an experiment, I am by no means using it to predict anything, or give false hope. I just want to see what happens

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast