Thread: Can you take a peek at my chart???

Default Can you take a peek at my chart???

I didn't temp on cd 12,13 & 14 cause I had to get up really early and couldn't be bothered - now I am kicking myself for it.
    I usually O between cd16 and cd23.. FF wont give me a coverline and I am sure it has to do with the absent temps. I was just wondering if anyone has any idea on when they think my O day is. Even though I have been doing this for a while, I am a little stumped.
    Oh, 1 other thing, does the temp have to drop heaps before the temp rise that idicates O?
    Thanks in advance for your help..

Wow, FF won't give a coverline for that?

I would have said CD17 would be O day. You had a good rise by the looks, and EWCM...its strange that FF won't give a date... do you have override turned off? Because I would have thought that is enough of a rise... Hmmm. But I think CD17 for sure.

Alisia - this is what my FF notes say:-

User Override
    Your chart data does not allow ovulation to be pinpointed to within a 24 hour timeframe.
    Your temperature suggests, however, that ovulation may have occured between CD 13 and CD 21.

What does that mean? not the cd13 to cd21 thingo, but the 24 hour thing... confused....

ETA: I just went in and diddled around with some of the settings and it has put in a CL... Aaaahhh, please don't let me have to do this for too much longer, it's driving me nuts..
    Last edited by Nicambhar; November 28th, 2007 at 01:21 PM.

I think it means that they can't work out one 24 period that ovulation could have occured..... which means they can't pinpoint one day for ovulation... seems strange to me as your chart looks pretty straight forward even without the temps for CD12-14. Maybe try putting in some bogus low numbers CD12-14 and see what that does...?

Alisia - I tried entering the temps on cd12 - cd14 from the month before and it didn't do anything. Ah well, time will tell.. Thanks for posting huni..

Nic, i would leave it the way yo have it now, I think around cd16 or cd17 going by the temps.

I'm all confused about my chart too atm, first cycle of clomid and my pre o temps were heaps higher and i ddnt get a huge dip before the rise either.

Kristy, yeah, I am pretty happy with it the way it is now. Charting can get so frustrating some times, but like I said in another post, I hope I don't have to do it for too much longer.
    I see you usually have O later in your cycle, does the clomid make you O earlier?

Yep, i hope so. That's what my fs prescribed it for. Since May I have been ovulating around cd20-22. Before that i was usually 14-16. No explaination as to why they decided to get longer, it's really frustrating having longer cycles.

Fingers crossed it really had worked for me!

Kristy, yup I am hearin you loud and clear on the long cycles, mine are all over the shop too, that is why I have to chart. We are not that far apart in this cycle, here's hoping we get a bfp together..

Crossing everything for us both xoxo