Thread: Charting on IVF?

Default Charting on IVF?

I was just wondering is it worth me charting while on IVF and does any one? If only it may help me to feel like i am doing something!

I really don't know anything at all about the IVF cycles but I know there is a lot involved. If you would help you to keep things clear in your mind and like you said you'll be feeling like you're doing something then there is no real harm in it.

It might also help you become familiar with your body.

Good luck with IVF.

Thanks,

Im very new to this charting bis and im hoping it will help me to understand a bit more. I ve got a good friend who is really a wiz with all this and I know she wont say it herself!so im hoping the boys are off on another fishing trip soon so she can show me the ropes on FF, just signed up today and hoping for AF soon so I can start cycle 5 although i dont know wether to start from days spotting or full flow!!!!

i charted while i did Ivf both times and your right first off all it makes you feel proactive and for me i like to see my body do the right things when it was supposed to do it throught out the Ivf cycle i''l see if i can find the link to my chart and post it

That would be fantastic babydreams.

I never charted my cycles during IVF, couldnt be bothered LOL!!! A great idea though, why not!
    Just wanted to say, good luck with it all, I hope you have success very soon