Thread: Confusing chart need HELP!!!

Default Confusing chart need HELP!!!

I had a miscarriage in Dec i had the d and c on 22nd Dec. It will be 9 weeks this Friday i am yet to have a full on period i have had spotting and things... I know my chart looks confusing but i stopped temping because i thought i had oed on Friday 2nd Feb and didnt want to put the pressure on myself to keep temping... I had spotting the following Fri but then nothing checked my temps and they had dropped and by cm i was back to start of cycle.. I believe i oed in the last 2 days or so cm started to turn creamy late last night and is creamy today... So hard to know what is happening but can someone have a look anyway..

Thanks heaps girls just need some advice..

Hi Jane, I think you might only be ovulating now. Your hormones have been taking a while to settle down by the look of your temperatures. Good luck!!! Might be worth while trying some OPKs as well as monitoring your temperatures and CM. Thinking of you!!

Yep I'm thinking you're probably ovulating now too.

clare076 Guest

I think you either O'd on CD27, or about to in the next day or so. I hope you have been bding, if not definately get jiggy with it tonight!

Yeah i was thinking day 27 too.. Oh well wait and see what happens in the next 2 days and if i get a coverline... Thanks girls..