Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could I be??

Default Could I be??

Hi guys
    I'm 8DPO and today my temp dropped just below my coverline and i have got a slight cramping feeling, almost like a pulling type feeling. Do you think this could be a sign of implantation??

Take care

Janine
    xxx

clare076 Guest

Its possible, how long is your luteal phase normally?
    Can you attach your chart so we can have a look?

Hi Clare

This is my first cycle of ttc so I'm not exactly sure how long my leutal phase is, I o'd on CD15.

I'm not sure how to attach my chart, can you tell me how? Sorry, not too good with the technical computer stuff

Janine
    xx

Janine,
    Down on the left side of the screen theres a tab that says.. sharing.. put our cursor over that and click on home page setup.. up the top there will be the address to your fertility friend chart.. just copy it and paste it in here.

Thanks Ngala

Hope it worked, have a look at my chart and see what you guys think...

Nope.. that opened up my chart!!

It should look something like this... http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/162b9d
    thats the link to my chart and I found that under Your Charting Homepage Web Address in the home page set up section.

ooops!!

ok try this :P

Yep.. that worked!

well looking at your chart it my be a little too early to tell but it could possibly be implantation, its around the right time. I think you just gotta wait a few more days and see what your temps do!! Good luck

Thanks for that!
    I really hate this waiting game... oh well a few more days won't hurt!

Yep!! The waiting game sucks.. You should join the girls in the TTC buddies, everyone is going through the same there and they were great help when I was in there! I think there may even be a few on the same day as you

Have you had any other symptoms or just the cramps today?

I think I might...

No other symptoms, just the low temp and cramping
    Have had a really blocked nose and a bit of a sore throat which I read somewhere can be a sign, but then again your body can sometimes play tricks on you too!

Oh I had the works before I got my +ve hpt!! I had cramps/aches from 2-9dpo, 3dpo I had a runny nose while sleeping, 4dpo had pinkish cm that followed by more cramps, 5dpo had a stitch, had lots of nausea.. as you can see from my chart I had a lot of symptoms!! It was driving me mad cause I thought my body was playing tricks on me as i never ever got AF cramps and I thought my body was paying me back for all those years. So I was pleasantly surprised when I got my BFP!

But having said that, there are a lot of people that got bfp with getting any symptoms.

Good Luck. Hope those temps stay up there. Looking great.

Thanks guys, I've got my fingers crossed for me and everyone else going through this:P

When are your temps supposed to drop if you're not pregnant and af is on its way? Is it different for everyone or is there an average time that temps drop?

Take care

Janine
    xxx

I think it really depends on how long you LP is, but as this is your first cycle of charting you wont know that.. so 12dpo may be an average LP, I am not too sure tho. But normally your temp would drop to or below the coverline after 10dpo and you could expect AF but if it keeps rising then you may be pg.

Hopefully that made sense.. my brain is all scrambled this morning.

clare076 Guest

Hi
    Finally managed to come back and have a look at your chart. Lovely recovery after that temp drop on 8DPO, you are still a bit early to start testing, but if it was implantation you would 'possibly' be able to start testing around 11/12 DPO, but saying that dont get too dissappointed if it is a BFN as you dont know your LP.

As for the temp drop, it really depends. Some women have a slow decrease in temps a few days leading up to AF, others have a huge drop the day before or the day of AF.

HTH
    I'll be stalking your chart.

Thanks for your help!
    Ngala - that did make sense! How come you're scatter brain today? Do you have preggers brain? LOL
    Clare - Feel free to stalk my chart lol, I'm glad to have someone who can interpret my chart for me.

I caved in and tested this morning at 9DPO, silly me as of course it came back BFN!Think
    I will wait atleast another 5 days or so to test.

I actually think I may have ovulated a day or 2 later than what fertility friend says, as I didn't have a big temp jump until last sat (i think). What do you think guys?

Take care
    Janine
    xxx

Janine - yeh the nausea is stopping me from thinking properly!

If you did have implantation yesterday then it would take a few days for a HPT to detect any HCG, HCG doubles everyday.

nah i think that FF got your O day correct cause you need to have 3 days with a significant temp rise. And if you look at my chart, I never had a big jump in temp, jsut went up gradually. Give it a few days and you will see what is going on. I will also be stalking your chart!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast