Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could I be??

Hey Janine

It is an excruciating wait, isn't it?

I think I tested at 9DPO at got a BFN...then got a very very faint line at 11DPO which got stronger as the days progressed...

I never could really tell with my temp-ing until about DPO 12/13 whether it was looking promising or not...up until then my temps would be high...but then they would plummet...except for this last cycle!

Wishing you all the very best...

clare076 Guest

Hi Janine

Naughty you for doing a HPT at 9 DPO At least you waited until after a possible implant dip, I usually start testing before I have even ovulated! (ok maybe not that soon)
    I think FF got your O date right, you dont necessarily need a big jump in temps just a thermal shift.
    I am on night duty tonight so wont be able to check your chart again till tomorrow evening. Fingers crossed that temp stays up.

Default interesting!!!

hey janine ive just experienced something very similar to you, have been having cramping for the last few days some like af and some that i havn't really experienced before and today (7dpo instead of 8 though) my temp dropped only a tiny bit below the coverline fingers crossed it will go back up tmw like yours did!!!! fingers crossed for both of us hey??
    xoxo

Hey guys!

Just a quick note to say hi, internet is so slow at home so I'll catch up with you all tomorrow when I'm at work.

FF adjusted my o date today, to friday instead of wed, which means i'm only 9dpo today instead of 11! So that's an extra 2 days i have to wait...great!

Oh well, atleast i was right in thinking it may have been friday!

let me know wat u think of my chart with the adjusted date, do you think it could still be implantation dip where the temp dropped below coverline?

Take care guys and we'll talk more tomorrow!
    xxx

clare076 Guest

Hi Janine
    I am still keeping an eye on you.
    I cant honestly say one way or another if your chart looks promising at the moment. Especially now FF has changed your date, and we have no LP length to go on.
    Still have my fingers crossed for you though. Nothing is final until AF knocks.

Clare - Thanks for continuing to stalk my chart I guess we'll wait and see what happens, but it's nice to have you and the other girls for support and advice through this!

Monnie - Congrats on your BFP this month! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy

Noni - Well FF has adjusted my o date back 2 days so today i'm only 10dpo, but a promising sign today, i have a little pinkish cm which i'm hoping is a sign of implantation! Have you had any other symptoms?

Hi Ngala if you're still around :P

xxx

Hey janine, I am still around! hmm bugger how FF changed your coverline, I dont understand why FF thinks that it is where now.. ah well.. guess we have to wait and see what happens now! As you could only be 10dpo, its still only early days. Do you normally get any pinkish CM before AF? I got pinkish CM at 3dpo but that is because I had an early implantation, well atleast I thought I did!

Hi Ngala

I can't work out why ff changed my coverline either!
    As it's my first full cycle of being off the pill I'm not sure whether I get pinkish cm b4 af or not, but while i was on the pill i never did!
    When do you think I should test? I'd like to hold off til friday cause i'll be 14dpo if i did ovulate on fri or 16dpo if i ovulated on the wed. I don't know if i can wait that long!!

xxx

Hi Janine, good luck with a BFP in a few days time. Please do come and join us in the conception buddies area, we're all hanging out for a BFP this month, maybe you can be our first!!!!!

clare076 Guest

Hi Janine
    Sorry to see you have had that temp drop. The spotting must be related to AF coming. Hope you are ok and all the best for next month.
    x

Hi Clare

I'm ok, I think I'm a little in denial and not quite believing that af is on its way until i actually see it!

I guess it's because I don't really believe ff when it says i o'd on day 15, it's changed from day 15 to day 17 and today back to 15 due to the temp drop, and I thought from the start that it was CD17. The spotting I'm having is very minimal, sometimes not even there at all and very pink in colour, which i've never had, the start of af is usually brown for me (sorry TMI !! )

Am I being silly? I don't know what to think now, I guess if my temp stays low tomorrow it's all over for me but until then I'm gonna be the "glass half full" kinda girl... I think

Janine, did your temp really dropped that low today and why you have one in for Wednesday? I guess you have to wait and see.. but if FF thinks you are now at 13dpo (keeps changing its mind doesnt it!) then you should test, but be prepared for whatever the result is.

Hi Ngala,

Yep, my temp dropped to 36.3 this morning. I had a temp in on wed cause i put one in to see if it changed my o date again if my temp went back up tomorrow (i'm really impatient!) and forgot to delete it

I tested this morning and got a BFN but i really think that i'm only 11DPO, I just don't know what to think!!

aww well I think you just have to wait and see what happens. If AF does come then atleast you have this chart to compare with the next cycle!

Good luck.

Yes, i guess you're right i will just have to wait it out... it's just so hard, imagine what i'm going to be like if this goes on for a few months!!

Thanks for your advice and support

clare076 Guest

Hi Janine
    It only gets worse hun, because now you are starting to learn all your bodies fertile signs and you begin to obsess about everything. lol Just when you think you understand what is going on, your body goes and changes its mind.
    Just remember it takes the average couple around 6 months to conceive, some more some less. I have my fingers crossed you get your BFP real soon.

OMG I am charting for the first time this month & from reading bits of this thread I can tell it is going to be a real mind game (not the most patient person either). I have joined FF so will need to read up now on exactly how it works. I feel a bit more empowered this month now that I am charting as well as using OPK's - feel I am doing everything in my power to get that BFP. Any tips or advice would be very welcome. There is just so much info on this site - wish I had found it months ago!! Good luck to everyone!

Janine, so sorry to see that AF started!! Good luck on this cycle and remain as positive as you can, I really believe that it how I got pg on my 2nd cycle of TTC - I was really positive and I went in really prepared and prepared for whatever came next. Goodluck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12