Thread: Could someone please check out my chart?

Default Could someone please check out my chart?

Hi everyone,

My DP is away still but I saw him on the weekend, do you think I will O anytime soon, and if so do you think I have a chance of conception by my BD on the weekend? I don't have a coverline yet, I had a dip today so I think I may O tomorrow... any ideas will be great!

TIA!!

Are you using OPK's as well? I hope you O when your DP is around!!! hee hee good luck!

I am using everything Lol, but the prob is my DP won't be back until next friday night, I think I have missed the egg when do you think I will O?

Hmm, I guess as I cannot predict the future, I cant really say.....?
    But if you havent O'd yet & he's gonna be away til Friday I think you'll probably have missed out? As it seems you may not have O'd & then if it happens from now until Friday, it will be mid week & no action...

Hi Mikaela - Just wanted to pop in and give you a . My DH travels a lot and if TTC wasn't random enough, it adds an extra element of surprise to the whole thing.

I just want to tell you a few things that might help you feel better. My sister fell PG by BDing an entire 5 days before she O'd. My dear friend in Darwin fell pregnant after a single night of passion (not in what she thought was her fertile time) through a two week period when her DH was away. So you never know - if that little bubba is trying to find you this month, it will happen! If not this month, then maybe just in time for a Christmas surprise!
    :-)

aww thanks marydean!! somehow according to my chart i *think* by the dip i may have O'd yesterday... fingers crossed!!!

I think you o'd on CD 15 or 16. Good luck