Thread: Coverline Temps??

Default Coverline Temps??

I've noticed my temps this cycle are higher than what my coverline temps normally are - is it normal for this to happen? Normally when AF is here my temps are around 36.1 - 36.3 but my temps have been at 36.55 for the past three days. I took my temp last night just to make sure my thermometer was working and it seems to be - just wondered if this was strange? Also AF was only here for a day and a half and then i just had really light spotting yesterday, and now its back to light AF today - this has never happended before :-k

Boo I have noticed that mine tend to stay highish (36.5 or 36.6) while I still have my AF. Then when it stops it goes to about 36.2. Just wait till AF is completely gone before you start to worry.

oneisneverenough Guest

A silly Q.. but are you sure it's AF?
    ie: have you done a pregancy test? I'm just saying that, because my cycle drops down reeeally low the day AF turns up.

Yes i agree, when AF arrives my cycle usually stays around 36.5-36.7 then after O i usually stay around 36.9-37.0, i would be doing HPT as because AF is light there could be a possibility that it is implantation bleeding considering your temps are still up.

goodluck

Shellstar76

TTC #2

Me 28
    DH 31
    DD 2

Yes i agree, when AF arrives my cycle usually stays around 36.5-36.7 then after O i usually stay around 36.9-37.0, i would be doing HPT as because AF is light there could be a possibility that it is implantation bleeding considering your temps are still up.

goodluck

Shellstar76

TTC #2

Me 28
    DH 31
    DD 2

goodluck

Shellstar76

TTC #2

Me 28
    DH 31
    DD 2

goodluck

Shellstar76

TTC #2

Me 28
    DH 31
    DD 2

Sorry something really strange happened, it told me there was an error and it has submitted my reply 4 times!
    :-s
    Shellstar76

Boo, how are you going? I was thinking , have you done a test although your temp had dropped at cd 7 and 8 and your prev chart you only had af three days. Temp was over c/l there too. If it stays high I would do a test cause it could be imp, bleeding. Do you have any symptoms?