Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Cycle Charts: Successful Conception

katerenee Guest

hi all.. well i am new to this.. i am use fertility friend and its very useful.. Is it true that u can get preg 14 before u period.. the docs told me., i think i was ovulating today cause i felt bit of pain on my sides. I am not sure. But i reckon that i will still go charting and see what happens. if i am not making sense its becasue i am extremly tired and cant spell.

All these charts have helped me, the amount of times I looke through them all, so I hope that mine can help someone too.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Chart...81360.html?u=1

hugs xoxo
    Last edited by AmandaJ; February 8th, 2009 at 06:45 PM.

Here's mine chart: 195fd9 Ovulation Charts

katerenee Guest

Okay i am going to say that im not understanding i just put in my chart that this is wats happening and because i am not vip i dont get much told to me i dont think

Ooh...It's good to see your chart Nic. I remember you were seeing the acupuncturist that month.
    This is my first month seeing an acupuncturist and taking herbs and my temps have been LOWER too!!!! So I was thinking there was no chance. But it's looking more hopeful after seeing your chart. Thankyou!

SJ - I really didn't think that I would be pg that month, it was such a shock. I was really getting panicked by my low temps.. Good luck. xx

Ok here's my chart! YAY!!

My chart, the only cycle we used acupuncture!

My first time Charting and I had someone else tell me I was UTD before I knew

This was my 7th Cycle.

Here`s my successful chart:

21d999 Ovulation Charts

I've just started charting and am finding these charts to be really useful. Any chance the moderator can clear out some of the older ones? I note that lots of them don't come up when you click on the link.

Hi ladies, need some help here. I am currently on DPO12 and temp dropped, does that mean that I should wirtten off this cycle? Had a look of some the successful charts but still not conculsive.... I guess the best thing is to wait

This is my successful chart - 18mths after m/c

I have PCOS and was on metformin (diaformin)

I have used "override" on this chart as FF showed O as day 27

I also had a temp drop on day 30 (16DPO) - thought for sure that there was no hope.

1ea51d Ovulation Charts

Here's my chart. This was my first (and only!!) month charting so the beginning of the month is not there as I started part way through. I over-rode the ovulation as FF told me I ovulated on CD26 and I knew this was wrong.

Temp was taken vaginally at approx same time each morning. It made a big difference for me if I didn't do it immediately on waking.

27b445 Ovulation Charts

I found this thread very helpful when I was obsessing over my chart so I thought I should add by BFP chart in here now. I am struggling to stop charting, but I will eventually!

293350 Ovulation Charts

I took my temps at 7:30am each morning (as soon as i woke up), and vaginally.

I have PCOS and was on my 2nd round of Clomid.

I too loved this thread when we were TTC...so here's mine! (we had been trying for almost 12 months and I have endometriosis)

My Chart

Just found out I'm expecting, and I was a chart stalker too, so here's mine:

29abd8 Ovulation Charts

The link to mine is in my ticker.

But a question also ...

This is my first cycle back since the birth of my DD. I am still breastfeeding up to 4 times a day, so I am not convinced that I ovulated on day 14.

Yesterday I took a HPT and got a so I am over the moon, but I am wondering what the day of conception was, so I can be accurate with my dates.

I don't want to be induced if I go over my due date, if my due date is not accurate! I went to 41 weeks with DD and I was positive of conception date that time.

I am going to the dr today to get a quantitative blood test so I can get the HCG number, which may help and I am also going to ask for a dating scan, but last time, all of the scans put me a week ahead of what I know I was supposed to be (I guess I just had a big baby). If I had of listened to them I would have had a different due date, and therefore been under a lot of pressure to go into labour as I didn't want to be induced.

I know that the 'maybe baby' can be a little bit messy when breastfeeding, and my CM was a bit shotty too, so I am interested to see what some of you think as my day of conception.

THANKS!!!!

I finally got my sticky little BFP on July 19th, but wanted to wait before posting my chart until after my dating scan today...

So, here is my CHART

Scan measured bub at 6w 3d today, though my LPM makes it 7w 2d, & I O'd later than normal (approx CD21 instead of my usual CD14-16).

We had been trying for #2 since September 2009 and had 2 mc's (A chem at just over 4wks in Jan & another at around 5weeks in March) this year, plus a prior history of early losses before having DS.
    Last edited by JennaJayen; August 5th, 2010 at 09:24 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast