Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do your temps have to stay high to be pregnant

3forme Guest

Default Do your temps have to stay high to be pregnant

I am new to this site and let me just say how lovely it is to find such a wealth of information all in one spot, I am 6DPO today and i am interested to know how high the temps have to stay if your pregnant,is it just above cover line or or is it post ovulation temp we have been trying since Oct 05 and if i'm not pregnant this cycle we are starting Puregon injections so i suppose i am grasping at straws of any pregnancy signs.Any help would be great.

Firstly, Welcome to BB
    I suppose as long as your temps are above the coverline you can still be pregnant. At 6dpo your temps could do anything, if they drop below the coverling this early I wouldn't worry about it. It's when you get closer to the end of your LP that a drop below the coverline can mean AF is just around the corner.
    I suppose the higer above the coverline the better tho.

Anyway I wish you luck and hope you don't need any injections

Tanya

3forme Guest

Thank you so much that is great i know it's early days but i can't help but think about it every minute

No worries Bec

Tanya

Another thing you can have a look at is the "successful" charts on FF - that will show you what your temps may look like when you fall...

goldilocks Guest

Tanya is right, so long as your temps stay above the coverline you're in with a great shot!

The cycle I fell pg, my temps seemed to be going down and down but were still well above the coverline. They were also at least 0.1 degree higher than they'd been the month before. They start to go up only after implantation which was quite late at 12DPO. They continued to go up and up and I got a BFP at 14DPO.

I wish I could post my successful chart on here but I'm not a platinum FF member!

I hope this is your month!!!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

3forme Guest

This is great to hear i am really hoping i am this month

3forme Guest

I just added my chart so maybe someone could have a look, and let me know

goldilocks Guest

Hi Bec!

I just had a quick look at your chart.

I must say, it's all looking great so far! You have a clear thermal shift so you definitely ovulated...plus you have +OPKs to back that up. Your temps look like they're climbing again which is a good sign. Just so long as you DTD around O time then you're in with as good a shot as anyone this month!

When are you going to test?? you get a BFP very soon!!!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

3forme Guest

Quote Originally Posted by goldilocks
    When are you going to test?? you get a BFP very soon!!!
    Oh i hope so if i can hold out i'll do a hpt on the 31st may 15dpo but may start testing daily from 11dpo I am going to try and sqeeze in on a TTC thread but it is hard to know where to go

goldilocks Guest

If your luteal phase is normally 14 days long, you're probably best to wait until 14DPO to test. Then you won't get an early BFN like I did!

I tested at 10DPO and got a BFN, tested again at 14DPO and got a BFP! Save yourself the disappointment and try to hold out if you can! I was kicking myself for testing so early...DH and I were heartbroken to see a BFN.

You'll have to post again and let us know how you go!!!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

Hi Bec, welcome to BB. your chart is looking fab.
    Feel free to come and join us in the TTC for 6 months or longer thread!
    Looking forward to chatting with you.

Nic

Firstly, welcome to BB. Your chart is looking really good. As Tanya has said, as long as your temps are above the coverline yu can quite possible be pregnant. Good luck, I hope you are announcing a BFP soon.

I thought pregnant temps were supposed to be much higher? I guess I'm just wondering because mine are only barely holding above the coverline right now...

Sorry to butt in on someone else's thread - but now I'm confused...

BW

goldilocks Guest

OMG, 3forme I just checked out your FF chart and saw you got a BFP!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you!

How are you feeling? Are you going to the doctor to confirm???

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

3forme Guest

Quote Originally Posted by goldilocks
    OMG, 3forme I just checked out your FF chart and saw you got a BFP!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you!

How are you feeling? Are you going to the doctor to confirm???

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-
    Thanks i was just comming in to say i was abit naughty this morning an d did the test 2 to be exact both I am very happy i just got back from having a blood test to confirm it though i'll get those results this afternoo about 4pm i'll keep you posted EDD 6th Feb 07

3forme Guest

Blood test is confirmed i am Pregnant Yeah I am over to the Due threads now

Woohoo, congratulations. I hope you have a very H&H pg.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast