Thread: EWCM

Default EWCM

Hi

Im fairly new to all this charting and CM and am just beginning to understand it a bit better but have a question im unsure about. How long does EWCM usually last for and should you BD when you see it or is before and after still ok?

Sorry if this is a silly question.

Thanks

Welcome to BB EJ!!

EWCM is caused by the increase in estrogen which is at it's peak just b4 O... It quickly disapears after O.
    You can have several days of EWCM, so I would BD when you see it

HTH

Tanya

Fee Guest

I've had EWCM for days now … I'm just wondering if it actually is EWCM? It's never clear or white. It is like a big GLOB (is the only way I can explain it) … about the size of a fingernail. And it's got a yellowish/brownish colour to it. Some parts seem clear but most of it has this colouring to it.

I've sort of asked this question before ... I'm just so confused!

Hi Fee,

I saw on your chart that you have recorded EWCM for days now. Mine usually lasts one day maybe two. But it doesn't have any colour to it.
    Maybe see what happens next cycle. It could be just a weird thing from coming of the pill.

Hi!

Mine can last for 3 days and isn't really clear. It is mostly opaque with come clear streaks in it. I had a friend the other day call it cervix snot. I had a good laugh but she's got the description pretty right :smt043.
    When it's finished it goes back to creamy or sticky overnight.

I'd start BDing as soon as you see it :smt023

Fee Guest

Yeah maybe I just don't have a clue about what EW is… I'm finding this so frustrating!

But yes it's a big glob - I guess it's like snot?!?! :?

Last night's dinner had eggs in it so I was looking at the egg white but it's so runny. The stuff I have is not runny. But it is stretchy. And I don't think real egg white seems stretchy at all. Oh I'm so confused!

Fee Guest

Yeah maybe I just don't have a clue about what EW is… I'm finding this so frustrating!

But yes it's a big glob - I guess it's like snot?!?! :?

Last night's dinner had eggs in it so I was looking at the egg white but it's so running. The stuff I have is not runny. But it is stretchy. And I don't think real egg white seems stretchy at all. Oh I'm so confused!