Thread: Fert Friend giving O date at CD8

Default Fert Friend giving O date at CD8

Hello Girls,

Really need some help from some Fert Friend experts please.

We have been ttc since april 06, but this is my first month charting. Fert Friend has given me an O date at cd8 - is this normal or too early? I normally have 29 day cycles, so for the last 12 months I have assumed that I o around CD14 - if FF is right I have been getting it wrong all this time!!

Question is, it is common to ovulate this early in a cycle? Or is it more probable that Fert friend has made a mistake?

Thanks for reading and any advice will really help.

Hey diamond, is it possible to give us a link to your chart? My guess would be that FF is just trying to read your temps, but have you recorded other signs like CM or OPK's? I would think with a regular 29 day cycle that you'd O around CD14 too, cause that would be quite a long luteal phase otherwise.

It is possible that oyu have O'd that early... But don't rule out the possiblity that it may be wrong. Keep an eye on our other fertile signs and BD when you see any of them

GL
    Tanya

Sure can - hope this is right:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1718a9/

I didnt temp on cd 6 and 7 as we were away for the weekend, and forgot to pack the thermometer!

It's given you dotted lines.. so even FF isn't sure! hehe. I'd say give it a few more days of temping.. coz it's picked up a rise in temperature.. but you might find you'll have a bigger rise in temp after O. Your temps are still around your AF temps at the moment.

I agree with Tanya.. keep an eye on other fertile signs like CM... and keep BD'ing! hehe.

Good luck

clare076 Guest

It is definately possible to ovualate that early in a cycle, hence why many women have conceived during AF, thinking they were 100% safe. I ovulated on CD 9 when I conceived Shelby, until this time I was having 28 day cycles also.