Thread: Fertility Friend Chart I need help?

Default Fertility Friend Chart I need help?

Could anybody please tell me what you think of my chart, it doesnt seem to have detected my ovulation date but am sure that i ovulated on 7th April. Can anybody please give me some advise on what you think.

Hi Rosa,
    I think the way FF works is that it puts in Ovulation when you have several temps higher in a row...your temp seems to have dropped. Normally after ovulation your temp should stay high.
    What are your cycles normally like?
    SAM

Hi sam thanks for your response, well my cycles have been all over the place cause of the m/c that i had in dec, but i had my periods on the 29/12/06 after the curette then got them on the 8th feb, then on the 22nd march so they have been all over the place, so would you think that maybe i havent' even o'd yet??

Usually when you O there's a clear shift in temp, and FF gives you an O date after 3 consecutive temp rises. And then if you're pg, the temp stays up instead of dropping for AF.

I notice your temps are empty dots - are you taking your temp at the same time each day? That can make temps jump around a bit if you're temping at different times. Make sure it's as soon as you wake up. It's recommended that you take it after having 3 hrs of straight sleep, but my chart seemed to be ok with my broken sleep (joys of having a 1 yr old while temping! hehe). But I tried to make it aroudn the same time each morning, and I still got a fairly clear chart.

Just keep BDing and you're bound to catch the egg whenever it appears!

clare076 Guest

Hi Rosa
    Going by your temps I would say that you haven't yet ovulated, why do you think you ovulated on April 7th? Do you use OPK's? Also with your temping, the ones with the open circles, how far out of your normal time where they taken, that could have an effect on you chart

Hey clare thanks for your comment, i thought i might of o'd on the cause i had EWCM when i went to the loo, i originally take my temps at 6.30 always but there were a few morning that i just slept in and took it at 7.30-8, its all too confusing, i guess if i am busy with hubby every day i hope i catch the egg. thanks heaps