Thread: FF Charting Course

Default FF Charting Course

So has anyone done it (or doing it)??

I finished mine yesterday & got 96% woohoo

I tried to sit my test the other day and it wouldn't let me! But I tried again today after seeing Sarah's certificate on her charting page.

I also got 96%!

Congratulations to us both on our wonderful results, Sarah!

BW

Yaay You'll have to put your certificate on yours too now BW

ugh! I thought they said it would happen automaticly! How do I get it there? And I'd still like to know which three questions I got wrong!

BW

Same!! What you need to do is copy the code & then put it into the part of your home page setup where you write your little blurb about yourself.

Congratulations Ladies!!

I did mine... I got 100%... hehehe Yes I have a swollen head! lol

Tanya

Ya big show-off Tanya No really, well done I think what let me down was the "when is ovulation on this chart" ones.

I may be able to read a chart... but I still can't figure out what on earth is going on with mine!

One I'm pretty sure I got wrong was the one on when HCG was produced - I couldn't remember if it was from fertilisation or implantation.

BW

Hi girls, im doing it too, nearly finished as well.

I had no idea with those when did i ovulate chart too.

I think its WRONG to pick the which one does NOT show......just ask what you want!

Well done ladies! I saw the little doodad on BW's chart when I was having my morning stalk - now I'm most vexed because I was predicting BW's BFP for today.

hCG is from implantation, not fertilisation. It's made by the placenta to start to comandeer your body into making loads of new hormones as the placenta can't do that at the beginning; it needs to grow before it can take over.

Would be a bit hard to get a BFP on a day you don't test, Ryn!

Ok, that's one I got wrong... I was thinking implantation, but started thinking it was a trick question and went with fertilisation instead. grrrr!

That just leaves two more...

BW

There's still time for a blood test, just! I've been logging on all weekend to see a big announcement from you and you don't even test! What is it with you? LOL.

So, are we saying go BFP for tomorrow morning then?

I've been testing madly the last few days... I was just over it this morning. I may do another one in the morning just to keep you happy, Ryn.

I'm actually kinda terrified that this is history repeating itself. I feel like I've been here before, and I didn't like it the first time!

BW