Thread: FF question

Default FF question

I think i'm being a little thick!!! on Fertility Friend, how do I get all my charts (current and previous) on the same page? - just now when I go into my chart it only displays the current one, and to view other charts I have to go the Overview box and click on "Cycle" to bring the drop down box in view, then click on my other cycles - does that make sense??!!!!

thanks!

Hey Kat,

Are you a VIP member? I think it's a VIP only feature. If you are a VIP member, go to 'Analysis', then 'Review Charts', and then select all the cycles you want displayed.

HTH!

Fee Guest

Hi Kat

You have to be a VIP member to display more than 2 charts at once. I tried it the other day.

You go into your chart, then Sharing and Home Page Setup. It's down the bottom called "Published Charts".

Thanks girls!

I do only have 2 charts so far to display, and have realised that they both show up when i'm on my home page for sharing - does that make sense?!! but they don't show up if I go into the FF website, and click on "my chart" (sorry, bit confusing!!)

I know what you mean Kat - I've often thought the same thing! I just view my Homepage instead of my Chart when I want to see them all at once ... but there may be a better way to do it.

Fee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kat79
    Thanks girls!

I do only have 2 charts so far to display, and have realised that they both show up when i'm on my home page for sharing - does that make sense?!! but they don't show up if I go into the FF website, and click on "my chart" (sorry, bit confusing!!)
    I think that's just how it is Kat. You need to select your chart from the drop down menu. I usually go to my link if I want to view everything overall (and see the latest 2 charts - or more if you're VIP).